Friday, July 30, 2010

I am Super Mom


I went to the grocery store with all three boys - by myself. You heard me right. I went completely and utterly by MYSELF. There was no Nathan, no grandparent, and no girlfriend there to save me should someone have a meltdown. I braved the outside world by MYSELF with three energetic boys.

We walked up and down the isles with no screams, no temper tantrums, and no meltdowns and I lived to tell the tale. Sure, I had to bribe my kids with chocolate soy milk and bubble gum - but those are minor details to the fact that we survived.

I SURVIVED!

I [temporarily] believe that I can handle this this "I have three kids thing" in a somewhat normal fashion... which might include brushing my teeth everyday, because even that small hygiene activity has been a challenge.

In honor of my latest accomplishment, I have decided to change my name. I am no longer Angie. I prefer the title Super Mom... if you don't mind :)


No comments:

Post a Comment