Saturday, October 31, 2009

Personal Worth

My worth is not found in my many accomplishments. My personal worth is not found in sewing, writing, cleaning, or just being fabulous. My personal worth is found in my relationship with my Savior.

I always ask myself "why would they like me?"

I must reconnect with my Savior. Life is not a race or competition, rather life is learning to love and serve. Life is about connecting with our creator and becoming who he needs us to be.

I don't want to live a life that is dependent upon others for my worth or beliefs. I want to live a life that is dependent upon my Savior. He is the only source of truth, strength, and light.

I will never be able to create relationships of worth and satisfaction if I do not have a good relationship with my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment