Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Shoes... Wonderful Shoes!

Conner and I have had a on-going battle for the last two months. His favorite pair of shoes are three sizes to small. Getting these shoes on his feet is quite the challenge.


We have purchased at least four new pairs of shoes... hoping he will wear them and like them. No success yet. Whenever I try to put a new pair of shoes on his feet - he quickly screams "NO.. NO.. NO!" This has become super frustrating for me.

Then, we meet this awesome family two weeks ago.


Conner instantly "fell in friends" with their cute boy Mcayden. Mcayden has these adorable blue shoes that Conner has obviously noticed. Today, he let me buy him a new pair of shoes that he is excited to wear!


Yeah for friends! A thank you needs to go out to Mcayden for helping Conner get new shoes!

1 comment:

  1. You're so cute! I am so glad Conner likes his new shoes! He is such a QT! We are so happy to know you guys!
    Hugs!
    J.L

    ReplyDelete