Sunday, June 8, 2008

Dorothy

On Monday, we welcomed four goldfish into our family... Today there is one surviving goldfish.

I am not sure why they are dying so quickly. It couldn't possibly be the fact that Conner loves to growl at them... could it?

We purchased the goldfish with the goal to teach Conner how to feed and care for an animal - hoping to use this lesson as an example when the baby is born. Mission accomplished! Conner thinks his fish needs to eat ALL of the time. He has been very good at caring for the last remaining fish named "Dorothy".

--All four fish were named Dorothy.. Why you ask?? Dorothy is the name of Elmo's fish on Elmo's World.. Yes, the obsession continues!

2 comments:

  1. Ethan has a mini Radio with Elmo songs on it and one of them he talks about his fish. We'll have to play it for you. Conner would love it. :-) Cute cute cute cute kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang, I spent my entire night reading your cute SheMom blog :) I loved it!!! I didn't get much done tonight because of it either...ha ha. I saw your sister-in-law Kara at Target today. It sure has been a while since I've seen my Sandy friends!

    ReplyDelete